Hi there fellow daygamer.
So far 300 sets in and, what I have learnt?
When you manage to get phone number’s this is what happens:
Half ghost you,
The other half of that half are Time waster’s.
Leave’s you with only a fraction left over that are direct with you and, don’t play games.
Alan Roger Currie has a book on this subject matter about Time Waster’s. His book is called ‘No Free Attention: How Women use The Possibility of Sex to Manipulate Naive and, Lustful Men’.
Red Quest has a blog post on this subject as well about how alot of daygamer’s experience this phenomenon alot on dates especially with girls in their early 20’s. Seem’s to be most common.
So how does a daygamer screen out Time Waster’s?
What I have noticed is that when you do teasing and, challenging you end up with alot of Time Waster’s.
Here’s the trick, if you do sexual tension at the beginning of the set, I found you screen out alot of Time Waster’s and, end up with a smaller amount of phone number’s but you also end up with more Instant Dates which end with solid numbers.
According to Alan Roger Currie’s book you have 2 types of Time Waster’s.
One is a normal type and, the other is a cock teaser.
I found that if you do sexual tension at the beginning of the set (see Steve Jabba for how to do sexual tension) you cull out the normal type of Time Waster.
But you are still left with the cock teaser Time Waster.
And the direct girls who are up for it, sex that is.
Lesson’s learnt after 300 sets in field?
1. Do Maradona move to test for sexual tension as soon as possible right at the beginning of set.
2. If you get a handshake do sexual tension (again check out Steve Jabba to learn how to do sexual tension).
3. Then go into your teasing routine as normal and, rapport, qualification etc.
4. Over text messaging vacuum for 24 to 48 hours before sending the 2nd text, then call her.
5. Get her on the phone, rack up comfort time and, seduction both at the same time over the phone. (If you wanna know how to do seduction over the phone just send me an email: email@example.com.
Now that your armed with more knowledge to your arsenal….go forth and, multiply?!
I mean conquer.